[NFBP-BlindParents] No Support Group meeting this month for the NFB-PA Bling Parents Group - July 2021

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:45:48 UTC 2021

Hello parents and supporters!

The Blind Parents Group of the NFB of Pennsylvania will not be meeting this
month, July 2021! We wanted to give the parents some rest after the 2021
NFB National Convention that took place last week! We will be returning to
our regularly scheduled program in August 2021. Look out for an email in
the beginning of August for dates and speaker announcements!

If you need to contact me for any reason, please feel free to contact me
via email: stacie.leap at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Stacie Leap

Chair, Bling Parents Group of NFB of PA
Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS, FPS
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind: Keystone Chapter
Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter
Mental Health First Aid Instructor for Adult Modules
Student, Temple University: College of Public Health
WRAP Facilitator