[NFBP-BlindParents] The NFB of Pennsylvania Silent Auction is Now Live!

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:22:37 UTC 2021

Our NFB of Pennsylvania 2021 Silent Auction is Now Live!

Come on over to our silent auction <https://www.32auctions.com/nfbp21>  to
bid on a number of outstanding baskets full of goodies, gift cards, and even
a getaway!

If you are attending our convention in person then you can inspect these
baskets first-hand during our talent show and silent auction from 7PM to
10PM on Friday, November 12. We will ship the baskets to winners who are not
attending in person, so everyone is included in the opportunity to score big
on these baskets.

The silent auction will close in 10 days after the talent show on November
12, so do not delay checking out our auction and placing your bids.

The money we raise will go toward our many programs that help blind
children, students, parents, seniors, and others live the lives they want.

Here is the link to our silent auction <https://www.32auctions.com/nfbp21>
web page:
https://www.32auctions.com/nfbp21

Let the bidding begin!!!

If you have any questions about our auction or convention, please do not
hesitate to contact me via email at joe.drenth at gmail.com
<mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>  or by text/voice at 215-827-7787.

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chairperson, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation
E-mail: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Mobile: 215-827-7787