[NFBP-BlindParents] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Logic and GarageBand Workshop May 1!

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:16:10 UTC 2022

Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Katelyn MacIntyre via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 1:34 AM
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Logic and GarageBand Workshop May 1!
To: <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>, <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Katelyn MacIntyre <katelynmacmusic at gmail.com>

Membership Call on Learning Logic and GarageBand, May 1

Hello Performers,
We’ve had many requests for a workshop about recording and editing
software, so we’re so thrilled that our next gathering will be on Sunday,
May 1 at 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific. We are fortunate to have Tony Gebhard
leading an informative and interactive seminar to conquer the basics of
these softwares. Save the date and pass it along so you don’t miss out!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81572120333?pwd=WGwzcGNXODhzSy8wUmFia3BuU1VCZz09

Meeting ID: 815 7212 0333
Passcode: 167183

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81572120333# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,81572120333# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Perform-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/stacie.leap%40gmail.com