[NFBP-BlindParents] 3rd Annual Believe You Can Virtual Talent Show

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:06:23 UTC 2022

Please direct all questions about the following announcement to Lisa Bryant
using email address lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com
<mailto:lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com> .

Hey Federation family!

They say the third time's a charm! So, we're looking for your help in making
this year's talent show especially bedazzling!

Attached is our flier calling for your amazing talent.

To register click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9dcTun9NqTcOZ2kII7OAAChCz_eJIGtW
SoNV6v-e-SZdUPg/viewform?usp=sf_link> . Registration deadline is September
24, 2022.

If you have problems with the Google form or have any other questions at
all, don't hesitate to contact Lisa Bryant at lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com
<mailto:lisa.believeyoucan at gmail.com>

Can't wait to see your act!!

The 2022 Believe you Can! team