[NFBP-BlindParents] Invitation, First Pa Senior meeting!

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 00:03:11 UTC 2022

>From Connie Scheu and Deneice Hopper, the organizers of our new Seniors’ Group within the NFB of Pennsylvania:
Welcome to our first NFB of PA Senior conference call  on Wednesday January 26, 2022 at 7:30 PM.
Whether you are a senior or just interested in issues that affect blind and visually impaired seniors in PA, please join us.
Let's plan monthly calls and look at what topics people are most interested in.
We hope to share information on many topics which can help blind seniors to remain independent.
Please note that NFB Code of Conduct rules apply. We want an atmosphere of encouragement.
Deneice Hopper and Connie Scheu will lead the discussions.