[NFBP-BlindParents] Reminder: National Convention Attendee Meeting on Wednesday, June 15, at 7PM

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:00:48 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
This is a reminder that a very important meeting for all 2022 NFB National Convention attendees from Pennsylvania will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, June 15 at 7PM. The Zoom meeting information is later in this email.
At this meeting we will review vital details about the National Convention, such as the Covid-19 testing requirements, mask policy, safety protocols, what first-time attendees need to know,  and how we will be selling different types of chocolate-covered pretzels at our Pennsylvania affiliate table in the exhibit hall.
We need people to work at our exhibit hall table and we are making it more rewarding by giving you a special bag of candy for every 2-hour time slot that you work.
We will  show you how to sign up for one or more exhibit hall time slots during this meeting.
Please encourage anyone else you know who will be attending National Convention to join this meeting, especially those for whom this will be their first in-person NFB National Convention.
Even if you attended an NFB National Convention in the past, you should still come to this meeting because many things will be very different about this convention.
Again, if you are going to attend the 2022 National Convention and you are a member or friend of the NFB of Pennsylvania, please join us for this meeting.