[NFBP-BlindParents] FWD: Another Family Member Departs

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:46:21 UTC 2022

FYI:

Hello,

It is with a heavy heart that we must share with you the very sad news of
the passing of our former affiliate president, dear friend, and wonderful
mentor  Joy Harris. Her husband Allen reports that Joy passed away last
evening. Everyone here in Alabama and across the federation will miss Joy
for all of her many contributions and will be forever grateful for her
steadiness in the federation philosophy and spirit. We will share any
updates as received.  Let's all keep the Harris family and her extended
federation family in our thoughts and prayers as we bereave together.

With sympathy,

NFB of Alabama

Barbara Manuel, President
National Federation of the Blind