[NFBP-BlindParents] [Nfbnet-members-list] Prepare for #NFB22 in New Orleans: Convention Rates Increase after May 31

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:42:27 UTC 2022

Hello all:

I hope everybody is ready for our national convention in New Orleans,
Louisiana! Please see below about registration and hotel rooms. The rates
will go up soon so please make your reservations soon!

If you need help filling out the form online, please feel free to call or
email me!

Thanks!
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*