[NFBP-BlindParents] Reminder: Coffee with the President and Board

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:12:56 UTC 2022

As a reminder, the first "Coffee with the President and Board" statewide
town hall meeting will be this Wednesday, October 5, at 7:30PM. Please read
on for more information and the Zoom meeting details.

Do you know the President of the NFB of Pennsylvania and members of its
Board of Directors?
What is the leadership team doing to address blindness-related issues in
Pennsylvania?
How can I help meet the needs that exist in the Commonwealth for individuals
with vision loss?

If you are not sure how to answer the above questions or if you would like
to get to know the leaders better, then we have a great opportunity for you:
We are calling it "Coffee with the President and Board."

You are cordially Invited to grab your hot mug of coffee (or other preferred
beverage) and join us for this new interactive virtual meeting. You will
hear a little from each of our leaders in the NFB of PA, then you can ask
questions to learn more about the people and delve deeper into the issues
affecting blind and visually impaired Pennsylvanians.

Coffee with the President and Board
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
7:30PM via Zoom (see connection information below)

Bring your questions, suggestions, and comments, We would love to hear your
ideas for new programs or initiatives. Do you want to know more about the
history of the NFB of Pennsylvania? Not a problem, since no question is too
big or too small... Well, within the time we have, of course! <smile>

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ac6kCGQvc9

Looking forward to talking with you there,
Joe

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>