[NFBP-BlindParents] NFB of PA State Convention Talent Showcase Remix with Karaoke

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:18:24 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family!

Our National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania state convention is
coming up soon and I am excited to meet with everybody in Pittsburgh, PA
from November 10 to 13, 2022!
The State Affiliate is doing another year of our talent showcase at the
convention.
We are looking for performers of all types and genres to perform in-person
at our convention. This can include singing, spoken word, dance, playing
musical instruments, comedy, juggling, and many more!

The talent showcase will be on Friday, November 11, 2022 starting at 7PM ET.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know ASAP so I can
make up the schedule.

We are also putting on a karaoke segment at the end as time permits and if
you wish to sing karaoke, please let me know as well. I would need your
song selection so we can queue it up when you are on the stage.

Please email me or call me with any questions. My email is
stacie.leap at gmail.com and my phone number is 215-776-6741

Thanks!
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*