[NFBP-BlindParents] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legally blind adults needed for research study on the impact of COVID-19 on your employment experience

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:41:03 UTC 2022

FYI
Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 11:22 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legally blind adults needed for research
study on the impact of COVID-19 on your employment experience
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

*Impact of COVID-19 on People Who are Legally Blind: An Analysis of Change
+ Opportunity*

We are inviting adults who are legally blind working in different
industries to tell us about their employment experiences during the
pandemic. Your experiences will help us to think through ways that we can
connect potential employees to employment opportunities in growth
industries and best ways to support people to take advantage of these
opportunities. People with lived experience of legal blindness in the
workforce, or looking for work, are invaluable User/Experts who can inform
the process by sharing their personal experience. We are confident you will
help us to get this right. Please share your employment-related experience,
including challenges and successes as they relate to COVID-19.

The survey is completely voluntary, and you can stop at any time. The
survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. The 32 questions are
a mix of multiple choice and open-ended responses. Please be candid and as
detailed as possible. We appreciate your participation, and you will
receive a $25 eGift Card for sharing your time and expertise for a
completed survey if you choose to provide your email.

Note that eGift Cards are paid by the Institute for Human Centered Design’s
User/Expert Fund.

Your responses to this survey are anonymous and confidential.

To avoid unwanted spam, please do not share on social media. If you have
any questions or concerns about the research project or survey, please
contact Valerie Fletcher at VFletcher at IHCDesign.org or SHart at IHCDesign.org.

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey.

Take Survey <https://forms.gle/TafULqZCzxXUxQMM8>

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Director of Research Programs, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/stacie.leap%40gmail.com