[NFBP-BlindParents] Final Call: Registration for the 2022 Veterans Celebration on Thursday, November 10

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:10:39 UTC 2022

Greetings to all,

Please take note of the following final call to register for the Veterans
Celebration:

On the evening of Thursday, November 10, we will be holding a Veterans
Celebration. During this event, we will be recognizing our vets and military
service members, or their family members. If you are a veteran or a military
service member, or a family member of a veteran or military service member,
and wish to have the opportunity to be recognized during this event, please
complete the registration form at
<http://www.nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-registration>
www.nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-registration. Please note that
first preference of those being recognized for this event will go to
veterans and military service members, or their family members, residing in
Pennsylvania. If you wish to provide a donation for this event and listed as
a "Red, White, and Blue Patron," please visit the Veterans Celebration
donation page at
<http://www.nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-donations>
www.nfbp.org/convention/veterans-celebration-donations to help defray the
cost of holding this event. We are allowing a short grace period window
after the event registration deadline of October 1 for form submissions.

If you have any questions regarding the Veterans Celebration registration
form or the event itself, please contact Emily Gindlesperger at vp2 at nfbp.org
<mailto:vp2 at nfbp.org> .

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Administrative Assistant, Doubletree Reading Hotel
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia,
Connecticut, & Arkansas,
DeafBlind Division, Seniors Division, and National Organization of Parents
of Blind Children
Secretary & Webmaster, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale