[NFBP-BlindParents] Dancing Dots Presents Believe You Can! - Hosted by the Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania #BEAM

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:11:47 UTC 2022

*Dancing Dots Presents*

*BELIEVE YOU CAN!*

*Hosted by the Keystone Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Pennsylvania*

In Honor of Blind Equality Achievement Month #BEAM, we bring you a night of
amazing talent!

This is our 3rd Annual Talent Show and we are excited for another wonderful
year!

Come see and hear wonderful performers within the blind and visually
impaired communities from all over the world

Performances include singers, dancers, comedians, musicians, and more!

*Date:* Saturday, October 15, 2022 @

*Time:* 8PM  ET

*Tickets*

$10 for Individual, and $25 for a Watch Party

Purchase Tickets or Make A Donation at www.BelieveYouCan.live/tickets

*Questions?*

Contact BelieveYouCanShow at gmail.com