[NFBP-DeafBlind] Tonight @ 7:30 PM: Coffee with the NFB of PA President & Board

david at icantcu.com david at icantcu.com
Wed Oct 2 06:10:09 UTC 2024

Hey, there PA Federationists!

Here is a reminder of our monthly statewide meeting: Coffee with the
President and Board.

Grab your beverage of choice and connect with the board members of the
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. Learn about advocacy
efforts affecting the blind community. I have a feeling that our
President, Lynn Heitz, will have some exciting news about the upcoming
convention in Erie.