[NFBP-Erie] NFB of PA Erie Chapter: White Cane Day event regarding round abouts

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:47:43 UTC 2021

>From the desk of Steve Tuszynski, President, NFB of PA Erie Chapter.

Good evening,

Just wanted to invite everybody out to the roundabout on Millfair Road In
Fairview Township MillCreek Township borderline. On Friday, October 15 for a
white cane day we will be navigating the round about showing the
difficulties that it brings to blind in legally blind individuals. We will
be meeting there around 10 AM on Friday morning rain or shine. We will
probably be there for about an hour hour and a half feel free to invite.
Thank you

Forwarded by:

Brian Mackey, Interim Treasurer
NFB of PA Erie Chapter