[NFBP-Erie] Merry Christmas!

Connie Scheu conniej1250 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 16:56:45 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Just thinking about my Erie County Chapter family. I guess that’s natural after being president for so many years.
Sorry there was no Christmas party this year like there used to be. Hopefully, 2023 will be better.

Just to share with you; the plan is that a couple of us will be calling and trying to get some new members. Passle  has volunteered to help make calls.

As individuals, you who belong are representatives of the NFB of PA Erie County Chapter and you can all help by spreading the word to any blind or visually impaired people you know. If you believe in the NFB like I do, you will help.

I have had some personal issues and some health issues going on but as soon as I can, I will send a message of our next meeting.

We may be down, but we are not out!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year!

Connie Scheu

Remember you can email me at
conniej1250 at gmail.com <mailto:conniej1250 at gmail.com>
Or, you can call me at