[NFBP-Erie] July meeting

Steve Tuszynski stevetusz at icloud.com
Wed Jul 6 14:15:54 UTC 2022

Good morning Erie chapter. With the national NFB convention going on our next chapter meeting will be the second Sunday in August at 6 PM. That will be August 14 at 6 PM. If you have any questions feel free to reach out at any time. We also are starting our Daffin’s CandyBars fundraising. If anybody is interested in selling please email me your name address and a good time to drop off. Most drop offs would have to be late evening or as of now Saturdays. Thank you everybody look forward to hearing from you!
Sent from my iPhone