[NFBP-Erie] Diabetes Action Group Presents 30 Ways to Stay Active with Diabetes Monday @ 7PM

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Wed Mar 13 08:25:07 UTC 2024

Hey there PA Federationists,

Are you ready to transform your life and manage your diabetes with more confidence and energy? The NFB of PA Diabetes Action Group is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive event that will do just that!

Join us for "30 Ways to Stay Active with Diabetes," a dynamic and empowering session led by President Lynn Heitz, a seasoned diabetes coach. Lynn, alongside the innovative minds of Andy and Alex from Accessible Pharmacy, will share groundbreaking strategies to enhance your well-being and keep you moving forward.

📅 Mark your calendars: Monday, March 18, 2024, at 7:00 PM. And the best part? You can join us from the comfort of your home via Zoom!

Why should you attend? Because we're diving into tips and tricks you have yet to hear. Tip #18 alone is a game-changer, and we can't wait for you to discover the rest. This is your chance to learn, ask questions, and connect with a community that gets it.
Here's how to join the revolution in diabetes management:

🔗 Join Zoom Meeting: Click here to join <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/91010106648?pwd=TUJvdHJ2YVpRY0UxM3BuSExvNzJXZz09>
Meeting ID: 910 1010 6648
Passcode: 900653
But wait, there's more! Dive deeper into diabetes management by tuning into episode 097 of White Canes Connect <https://traffic.libsyn.com/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_097_post.mp3>, where we explore the Diabetes Prevention Plan in detail.

This is more than an event; it's a movement towards a healthier, more vibrant life with diabetes. Take advantage of this opportunity to empower yourself and enhance your journey.

Regards,

David
P.S. Your health and happiness are worth it. See you there!

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>