[NFBP-Jigsaw] NFB of PA Jigsaw Chapter Meeting Minutes August 2022

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:30:28 UTC 2022

I agree with Emily. If you make a room reservation and discovered you can’t attend for whatever reason, let Lynn know and she can tell the hotel to change the name listed on the room reservation. That way we don’t lose any rooms due to cancelations. Once the room has been canceled, especially after the room block  is released to the general public, we can’t get those rooms back. The more rooms that are reserved and occupied during the convention, the less the affiliate will have to pay to the hotel when we settle our bill.

In addition, please register for the convention. Currently the registration fee is $15 per person, but it will increase to $25 per person starting on October 1. We typically get about 100 registrants, but I hope to see if we can go higher than that if possible.