[NFBP-Jigsaw] Invite to Next NFB of PA Jigsaw Chapter meeting on Saturday, June 4, 2022

dwhill at epix.net dwhill at epix.net
Wed Jun 1 06:32:09 UTC 2022

Oh, you are all making me long for those good old days when the trains were my lifeline. I had many happy trips up through New England and down to Florida on Amtrak and many others going all around the Philly area on the SEPTA regional trains. Enjoy your ride and keep your heart open for the magical. Congrats on your grandson's graduation and for taking this journey on your own to be with him.
Donna