[NFBP-Jigsaw] Our Online Auction is starting tomorrow!!!

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:21:28 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

The online portion of the NFB of Pennsylvania 2022 Convention Auction is
starting early tomorrow morning (November 3). We have two items up for
bidding right now, but we will be adding more items in the near future. To
bid on these items you will need to create a free account on the 32 Auctions
platform if you do not already have one. This is the same online auction
platform we used last year, so if you took part in bidding last year you
will already have an account.

Here is the link to our auction:
https://www.32auctions.com/nfbp22

We will have many more fun and exciting items to bid on both online and live
at the convention on Friday night, November 11, so stay tuned.

Happy bidding!!!

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer
E-mail: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Mobile: 215-827-7787