[NFBP-Jigsaw] Streaming the 2022 NFB of Pennsylvania Convention

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 00:04:28 UTC 2022

The NFB of Pennsylvania 2022 Convention will be streamed via Zoom for all
events listed in the agenda <https://nfbp.org/convention/agenda>  as taking
place in the Admiral Ballroom. These events include:
*	Senior Possibilities Fair (Thursday from 9:30AM to Noon)
*	Technology Seminar (Thursday from 1PM to 5PM)
*	Celebration of Our Veterans (Thursday from 7PM to 9PM)
*	Pennsylvania Association of Guide Dog Users Division Meeting (Friday
from 9AM to 10:15AM)
*	NFB of Pennsylvania DeafBlind Division Meeting (Friday from 10:30AM
to Noon)
*	Space, The Final Frontier Special Astronomy Event (Friday from 2PM
to 3:30PM)
*	NFB of Pennsylvania Board of Directors Meeting (Friday from 4PM to
5PM)
*	Resolutions Committee Meeting (Friday from 5:15PM to 6PM)
*	Open Mic and Live Auction (Friday from 7PM to 10PM)
*	Morning General Session (Saturday from 8:30AM to Noon)
*	Afternoon General Session (Saturday from 1:30PM to 5PM)
*	Banquet (Saturday from 7PM to 10PM)
*	Chapter Breakfast and Business Meeting (Sunday from 8:15AM to
11:30AM)

We will be using our main Zoom room, with the meeting ID being our affiliate
phone number: 215-988-0888.
The full Zoom information is as follows:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ac6kCGQvc9

Best regards,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chairperson, NFB of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer
E-mail: joe.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:joe.drenth at gmail.com>
Mobile: 215-827-7787