[NFBP-Jigsaw] Temporary website outage

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:18:54 UTC 2022

Greetings to all,

Earlier today I and others have discovered that the affiliate website,
www.nfbp.org <http://www.nfbp.org> , was knocked off line. After doing some
research, we discovered that our host provider, DreamHost, is aware of the
issue because it is affecting multiple sites on their servers. DreamHost is
in the process of resolving the issue with all affected websites. Until
then, if you wish to donate funds to the affiliate's PayPal account for our
Giving Tuesday fundraiser, you can send funds via PayPal to
treasurer at nfbp.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbp.org>  and include a note stating
that the funds are for Giving Tuesday.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will inform you once we learn that
the website is back online.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Administrative Assistant, Doubletree Reading Hotel
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia,
Connecticut, Nevada, & Arkansas,
DeafBlind Division, Seniors Division, and National Organization of Parents
of Blind Children
Secretary & Webmaster, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale