[NFBP-Jigsaw] Jigsaw chapter April Meeting minutes

Preston Gaylor prestongaylor21 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:25:10 UTC 2023

Hello all:
Here is a copy of this morning's meeting minutes, if I forget anything
as always fill me in, will add to this thread.
NFB of PA Jigsaw Chapter meeting April 1st, 2023.

Members Present: Preston Gaylor

Frank Beam

Brian Mackey

Chris Westbrook

David Miller

Rob Farabaugh
Tom Brown
Alta St. Louis

Meeting called to order at 10:06 AM.

Round table

Chris received a braille display for his birthday!

He is still involved in his church and work functions.

Preston attended his first leadership seminar in State College last
month, and he very much enjoyed his experience!

As of this writing, he is helping out there local lions club at his food drive.

He will be guest contributing on White Canes Connect on a monthly or
as needed basis!

Rob has nothing new to report.

He will be going on vaca to a warmer climate.

Brian's work is going well, helping out the Berks jazz fest, the april
ravil is beginning, he also said to mentioned to get your national
convention registerations in if you are going.

More details about state convention will follow.

Alta has been busy traveling for birthdays, and her birthday is
comming up next month!

Frank is doing well.

He is still practicing his new Iphone.

Tom is doing well, nothingnew to report.

National convention is July 1 to July 6 in Houston, TX6.

More info is at the NFB National Website.

New homepage of our state website should be up and running with in the
next month, withall other pages to follow.

State convention is in Harrisburg at the crown plaza hotel Nov. 9-12.

David did remind us about script talk if your pharmacy is registered,
they will send you a free machine that will readd you all information
about any prescription you take.

Next President's release will be April 4, at 8:00 PM on smart devices
on the nation's blind stream, as well as Youtube, and all other means
of accessing that content.
.

Meeting adjourned at 10:30 AM.

Next meeting is Saturday May 6th, at 10:00 AM.

Submitted,

Preston Gaylor
NFBP Jigsaw Secretary