[NFBP-Jigsaw] 2024 Jigsaw Chapter dues

Frontier support dwhill at epix.net
Tue Dec 19 03:58:01 UTC 2023

 Hi Brian,How much is the dues? Let me know & I'll send it once I get back in PA.  Thanks,Donna Hill Susquehanna Cty.
    On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 09:25:22 AM EST, Brian Mackey via NFBP-Jigsaw <nfbp-jigsaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings to all,

It’s time to send in your 2024 Jigsaw Chapter dues. You can do so using one of the following:

PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WHLZASBH5KTBA

Zelle:

Business contact name: National Federation of the Blind PA

Email address: treasurer at nfbofpa.org

Memo: 2024 Jigsaw Chapter dues

Check or Money Order:

Make checks payable to NFB of PA with 2024 Jigsaw Chapter dues and send to:

National Federation of the Blind of PA

33 Merganser Drive

Sinking Spring, PA 19608

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Administrative Assistant, Doubletree by Hilton Reading
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Multiple State Affiliates
Board Member & Webmaster, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
609-680-8488
Bmackey88 at gmail.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBP-Jigsaw:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbp-jigsaw_nfbnet.org/dwhill%40epix.net