[NFBP-Jigsaw] meeting minutes for yestereday's meeting

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:38:12 UTC 2023

Sorry for the delay in getting this out.
We met at 10 am Saturday February 4th. We had a roundtable as follows:

frank beam: everything is fine
rob farabaugh: nothing much going on, though it is  a lot warmer where he is
christine Callahan: nothing much to report
lynn heitz: we have recently become a provider for bbvs. We are looking to
do a Braille kids program, other kids' programs, and computer training.
national convention is july 1st to 6th in Houston. If you need financial
assistance, let Lynn know and write a letter to the jernigan fund. State
convention is november 9th to 12th in Harrisburg. Room rates are $99 a
night. There is a leadership seminar in March. Call Jim Antonacci at
2156594359 to get raffle tickets.
Emily Gindlesberger: washington seminar was last week The priorities for
this year are the website software accessibility act, medical device
accessibility act, and the blind persons  return to work act. All our
legislators supported the three new initiatives. We will check in
throughout the year on progress.
The presidential release was played. Then the meeting was adjourned.