[NFBP-Jigsaw] Coffee with the President & Affiliate Board Tomorrow Night

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Tue May 2 21:03:22 UTC 2023

Hey there PA Federationists!

Our monthly call: Coffee with the President and
Board will be tomorrow night, Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 7PM ET via
Zoom.

Please come and hear what updates we have with the NFB and the NFB of PA.
Meet members of our PA State Affiliate Board
Network with other members and supporters of the PA State Affiliate.
Bring your own updates within your group, division, or chapter.

Grab your favorite beverage and we look forward to meeting you in the Zoom
room tomorrow night!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96349504843 <https://zoom.us/j/96349504843>

Meeting ID: 963 4950 4843
One tap mobile
+16469313860,,96349504843#
+13017158592,,96349504843#

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>