[NFBP-Jigsaw] Jigsaw chapter meeting minutes -- October 7th, 2023

Preston Gaylor prestongaylor21 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 15:02:51 UTC 2023

Hello everyone:
Here is a copy of this morning meeting minutes for our jigsaw chapter,
a pretty productive meeting if that.
Hope to see some of you at state convention!!!
Jigsaw chapter meeting
10/07/2023
Members Presentt: David Miller, Preston Gaylor, Brian Mackey, Rob
Farabaugh, Christine Callahan, Frank Marsh, Kathern Clay, Tom Brown
Meeting called to order at 10:08 AM
Round Table:
Preston is all ready for state convention, got in touch with his
former employer for job opprotunities, and he will be attending the
NFB vitural carrer fair on the 26.
Rob discussed about the new COVID test kits that are now available.
Katheryn will be comming to state convention, and updated us on family events.
Frank has nothing new to report.
Christine has nothing new to report.
Tom has nothing new to report, but is excited for state convention.
Brian's hotel is installing for taking quarters at the resturant,
golfing is winding down, the state convention is now online.
All events and more information can be found online at:
www.nfbofpa.org

our very own Angelina will be performing at the Penguins game next
Saturday october 14.
Old business:
the state raval is still going on, if you win sunday through firday
you will receive $60, if you win Saturday's drawing, you will receive
$100 in November.
David is getting bounce back message on the jigsaw mailing list, he is
getting that sorted out as we speak.

President Riccobono's monthly message from Lousiville, has been played.
Next meeting will be November 4th, at 10:00
Meeting adjourned at 10:56 AM
Respectfully sumbited:
Preston Gaylor, Jigsaw chapter secretary.