[NFBP-Jigsaw] 🎧 New Episode of White Canes Connect Now Available 🎙️

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Mon Sep 4 02:12:30 UTC 2023

Happy Labor Day, PA Federationists!

We've just dropped episode 082 of White Canes Connect. Join Lisa & me as we chat with Melissa, Jessica, & Juliette from Philly Achilles. Hear inspiring stories of empowerment and the unique bond that unites the community. Tune in for a dose of inspiration! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️ Many of you will recognize Juliette's voice. Listen at https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_082_post.mp3 <https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_082_post.mp3>.

 Episode 081
Join Lisa and me as we speak with Chef Debra Erickson from The Blind Kitchen. 🍽️ Explore her post-sight loss methods and tools for all. Gain insights into ability, creativity, and shared meal joy.
https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_081_post.mp3 <https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_081_post.mp3>

Episode 080
Join Lisa and me in an inspiring conversation with the incredible Sue Brasel, The Blind Angel Gardener! Plenty of great tips will help your indoor and outdoor plants flourish.
https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_080_post.mp3 <https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_080_post.mp3>

Episode 078
Listen as Lisa and I engage in a compelling conversation with Jon Katz, the President and CEO of Bestwork Industries for the Blind. Jon sheds light on the remarkable journey of their self-sustaining manufacturing facility, offering meaningful job opportunities to individuals with visual impairments.
https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_078_post.mp3 <https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_078_post.mp3>

Episode 077
Discover the inspiring journey of Ann Cunningham, founder of Sensational Books, and the transformative impact of the Sensational Blackboard discussed on White Canes Connect. Join Stacie and me as we delve into Ann's personal story, exploring the emotional resonance of this innovative device within the blind community. Uncover the magic of creating tactile drawings using ordinary paper and a ballpoint pen.
https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_077_post.mp3 <https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/whitecanesconnect/white_canes_connect_077_post.mp3>

Follow the podcast on these major directories so you never miss an episode:
Apple Podcasts
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-canes-connect/id1592248709 <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/white-canes-connect/id1592248709>
Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/show/1YDQSJqpoteGb1UMPwRSuI <https://open.spotify.com/show/1YDQSJqpoteGb1UMPwRSuI>
IHeartRadio
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-white-canes-connect-89603482/ <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-white-canes-connect-89603482/>
YouTube
Https://www.youtube.com/@pablindpodcast <https://www.youtube.com/@pablindpodcast>

Regards,

David

David Goldstein
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>