[NFBP-Jigsaw] Pennsylvania Association of Blind Merchants March 2024 Meeting

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:37:43 UTC 2024

Hello everybody!

The Pennsylvania Association of Blind Merchants has rescheduled their March
2024 meeting to Wednesday, March 20, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm ET. We had to
reschedule because some of our members are participating in the statewide
licensing meeting in Harrisburg this week.

Please see the updated meeting below and we look forward to meeting you
there!

For more information, please contact PABM President, Pamela Baquero at
oneblindhippie at yahoo.com

Thanks,
Stacie
Secretary
Pennsylvania Association of Blind Merchants
www.nfbofpa.org

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4503152944

Meeting ID: 450 315 2944