[Nfbsatx] Reminder, Saturday NFB San Antonio chapter Lunch

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 03:14:11 UTC 2009

Make sure to join us this Saturday for lunch.

Join The NFB Chapter for a nice relaxing afternoon lunch at Casbeers
At The Church, Saturday August 8 at 1:00 pm.

We will be joining to wish one of our members the best as she starts
her masters program.

So join us for an opportunity to meet and greet with new and long time
NFB members, and remember visitors are always welcome. Meals will be
taken care of individually.

Casbeers At The Church

1150 South Alamo
San Antonio, TX 78210

210.271.7791

One mile south of Hemisfair Plaza. Convenient to all
the downtown hotels in the historic King
William District

http://www.casbeers.com