[Nfbsatx] Lions Club Knows About Chapter Fund-Raiser

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 00:08:35 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

    Last Saturday, I forwarded the flier about the Taco Cabana fund-raiser
for the Chapter. One of the people I forwarded the message to was none other
than Region 20 Lions Club President Rick Alvarado, along with the rest of
the officers. Rick responded to my home email, and said he would forward the
message to the membership. Being a Region 20 Lions member, I got Rick's
forwarded message as well. So one Lions Club knows about our fund-raiser.
It's up to each individual member whether to show up or not.

Mary Donahue, Acting Secretary

"Be Well, Do good Work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor