[Nfbsatx] An Angel Took My Dad

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 15 10:29:41 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

    It is with sadness that I report the death of my dad, Richard (Dick)
Jeatran on Sunday night, at my parents' summer home in Hayward, Wisconsin.
He will be missed by many people. He had fought cancer for more than a year,
but this time, the cancer won. He was 83 at the time of his death.

    There will be a funeral on Saturday, December 19, at St. Joseph's
Catholic Church in Hayward, at 11:00 A.M. with a visitation at 10:00.
Afterwards, everyone in attendence will be going to a steakhouse in Hayward
to celebrate his life. That is what he would have wanted.

    Dad's last weekend on earth was a tough one because he didn't want to do
anything, not even talk. The best thing I could do on Sunday afternoon was
to leave a message through Mother to tell him I loved him.

    At any rate, I will be flying to Minneapolis-St. Paul on Thursday at
6:30 in the morning, and then be driven to Hayward where I will be staying
through Christmas week, and flying back to San Antonio on the twenty-eighth.
If you wish to send condolences, you can still send emails, and I can read
them when I get back. Those of you who know me well enough can reach me
after Thursday at (715) 634-5835.

    Thanks for all your prayers in advance, and now, please pray for the
rest of my family as we adjust to Dad's passing.

Mary Donahue

"Be Well, Do good Work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor