[Nfbsatx] Time and Place of Carnival

Andrea Beasley abeasley at jb11.net
Wed Jun 10 03:05:00 UTC 2009

   I realize that I did not send out the most important info: day and
time. Could you also pass this along with my apologies. The Carnival
will take place on Friday, July 3, 2009. Volunteers need to come to
the Ambassador 2 Ballroom no later than 9:45. The children will be
arriving at 10:15 and will be leaving at 12:00. The extra thirty
minutes will give you time to get acquainted with others in the room
and with your games of choice. When I get a true list of volunteers I
will be contacting you and letting you know specifics on how to reach
me in Detroit. If you have offered to bring items please bring them
to that same room no later than 9:30 so the games can be set up.
Thanks, and again sorry for forgetting this info.
Andrea

Contact Info: 608-563-4708 home, 608-314-6384 cell,
abeasley at jb11.net