[Nfbsatx] Tomatillos Menu

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 8 05:10:12 UTC 2009

Hello again everyone,

    Attached please find the Tomatillos Menu Microsoft Word Format. A PDF
version is also available from their Web site at:
http://www.tomatillos.com

    The only question I have is if they offer take-out and/or delivery
service or if their food can be ordered through a city restaurant delivery
firm. These outfits contract with area restaurants to deliver food ordered
by customers. They will pick up the order from the eatery and deliver it to
the customer for a fee of course. There is such a service in Columbia
Missouri. Their chapter president requested that this service be listed on
their Web Site as blind persons living in rural and outlying areas where
transportation is an issue can benefit from it.

    As we gather site content we'll unearth resources and services we never
knew existed that blind people in the San Antonio Area can benefit from. It
was only recently that we learned of the Methodist Health Bus. This service
operates similar to Viatrans without lots of the usual headaches Viatrans
Patrons must deal with. We have never once had the Methodist Health Bus show
up late or not show up at all. This service is available to patients living
within particular zipcode areas to be transported to any Methodist Facility
within San Antonio and home again after their appointment. And the best part
of all it's free. See you at the meeting.

Peter Donahue

 "Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver