[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [nfb-texas members] Hopefully last word on convention rooms

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:26:21 UTC 2009

http://www.nfbsatx.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Craig <tecraig at earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:00:08 -0500
Subject: [nfb-texas members] Hopefully last word on convention rooms
To: nfb-texas members <members at nfb-texas.org>, ATCNFB at yahoogroups.com,
TPOBC at topica.com

Hi all,

	I talking to the hotel for state convention, I have good news to
report. We are way over our reserved room block. This is a lovely problem to
have. The hotel does still have a few rooms left and they will honor our
convention rate for reservations mad through next Thursday October 8th. The
problem is that the hotel is running out of rooms and of course once their
gone that's it. So please if you haven't made your reservations do so now.
Obviously once the hotel is full there is nothing the hotel are I can do to
get you a room. There are other hotels close by but you will probably pay
double our convention rate at these hotels.

To make your reservations call 210 354-2800.

Thanks,

Tommy