[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [TABS] 2010 TABS Spring Conference - Banquet and After Party

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:24:03 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juan Del Rosario-Martinez <delrosariomartinez.juan at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:39:29 -0500
Subject: [TABS] 2010 TABS Spring Conference - Banquet and After Party
To: tabs_students at googlegroups.com

Hello TABStersl

TABS is pleased to announce that we will be having a Banquet on Saturday
April 24,2010
at 7pm.
The Banquet will be free of charge to those who register with TABS for the
conference.
Registration is $10 on the weekend of the event.
If you would like a discount, you can register online and save $5
Click here to register<http://www.nfb-texas.org/tabs_2010%20Spring%20Conference%20Registration.html>
you may register online until Thursday April 22,2010 at 11:59PM

we have a very compelling reason for you to stay after the meal is done.

The TABS-After Party will happen directly after the banquet from 8-10pm on
April 24,2010.
The After Party will feature a live concert by Your
Amsterdam<http://www.myspace.com/youramsterdam>,
a  local Houston rock cover band.
Your Amsterdam appeared at last year's BrailleFest 2009 and are eager to
rock all of the TABSters that will be
attending the conference.

We thank and appreciate all your support and hope to see you all in less
than two weeks.
stay up to date by visiting our main site at
www.nfb-texas.org/tabs.html
--
-Juan Del Rosario
President

--
The Texas Association of Blind Students
Web Site:

Groups "The Texas Association of Blind Students" group.