[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [TABS] Fwd: NYLN Challenge for 2011

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 00:13:46 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabriel Cazares <gcazares10 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:24:30 -0600
Subject: [TABS] Fwd: NYLN Challenge for 2011
To: tabs_students at googlegroups.com

Good Monday TABSters,
Check out the following message from the National Youth Leadership
Network.This organization is cross-disability, and this is an exciting
new program launched by NYLN, and it would be really cool if our state
and our division made a presence. Feel free to contact me off list if
you have any questions, I have been elected to serve on the governing
board for this organization for 2011, so I'll be able to assist you if
you have any questions or concerns.
Best,

...Gabe