[Nfbsatx] December Chapter Update

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:17:52 UTC 2010

December Update

Welcome to your December chapter update:

This will be the last update for 2010.

We have a lot of things to update you on. First, the Holiday Potluck
will be this Saturday. If you have not signed up and you want to
attend E-mail me and I will get you the information on that.

Second, We are moving! Do to the growth of the chapter we have out
grown our current place and we are moving to a new location. On
January 15 2011, we will be meeting at the San Antonio Lighthouse

2305 Roosevelt Ave.

In the lunch room. More information will follow at the start of the
year. The times will remain the same for the meeting.

Third, plans are in work to start a Braille class in mid 2011.
Everything will be finalized soon, but we are currently looking for
interested individuals that would be interested in learning or helping
to teach. If this is you, please contact me and I will put you down on
the list of whatever you want to help with.

We are rapping up a year of great success for the NFB San Antonio
Chapter, and I want to thank all of the individuals who went out of
their way to make this possible. Thank you and I wish you all a very
Happy Holidays!

Best
Jose A. Z. Martinez
President