[Nfbsatx] 2010 Washington Seminar fact sheets on Web Site

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 22:50:44 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    Those who didn't receive the fact sheets or who may have discarded them
can download them from the chapter site home page at:
http://www.nfbsatx.org

Links to the Washington Seminar Page on the NFB Web Site and to our
Governmental Affairs Page are there as well. All the best for a great 2010.
Take care everyone and stay warm.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song