[Nfbsatx] Race For Independence News

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 01:22:42 UTC 2010

To All Chapter Members:

If you guys have not noticed yet, there is not going to be a walk this
year for the Race For Independence. But it is clear that there is
definitely an Imagination Fund and Race for Independence.  The Race is
a state-of-mind and a feeling that we should speed toward our goals at
an ever increasing pace. There are a lot of exciting things to talk
about in Dallas regarding the Race for Independence so we must
continue on with our fundraising efforts and make our plate sell a
tremendous success.

I have heard great things from you all as far as the acceptance of our
plate sell with people and we must continue to get the word out. Thank
you all for all your hard work!

A.	Z.