[Nfbsatx] Atention, plate cell update

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 23:35:41 UTC 2010

We were not able to get the bread donated, so I will buy ten loafs of bread to accommodate 200 people. I Will also provide 4 bags of chicken, Denise has the rest that we will need for chicken. A. Z. is buying watter, (It's hot out there.)  char col, fluid, and the plastic ware, (Forks plates and Cups. and such.) We lost one of our cooks, and I'm trying to find a replacement. If anyone knows of someone who would like to help let me know. We also got plastic gloves for the people who are dealing with the food.

reminder: This Sunday is the last day to let A. Z. know if you or if you know of anyone else will be going to convention on the charter bus on July 2, 2010.

Let me know if anyone has any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. This plate cell Will help all of us in the national federation of the blind to grow and become successful, and prosperous. I look forward to the plate cell.

Cindy Garcia
Vice President, NFB.
Phone: 210-787-3530.