[Nfbsatx] Fw: [Blindtlk] FW: Awareness was the Main Course

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 19:03:37 UTC 2010

Hello Jim and everyone,

    If these people try to pull off a similar event here in San Antonio we
need to stop it. One of the reasons why I suggested that we establish this
list was for members who hear of organizations like the Foundation Fighting
Blindness to post their questions or concerns for others to discuss and
exchange information concerning these groups. If A. Z. had done this when he
learned of this outfit we could have investigated the FFB and be better
informed to permit the chapter board to make a more responsible decision
whether or not to support these clowns.

Peter Donahue