[Nfbsatx] Low Vision Walk

Bryan Baldwin bryanbaldwin at grandecom.net
Sun Mar 14 03:56:49 UTC 2010

We all did have a good time today hanging out with each other, networking
with others in our community and letting everyone know that the NFB is in
San Antonio.  When people I've known for years asked me who I was walking
with today and they assumed it was The Lighthouse because I worked there
years ago.  I was able to tell them no!  I was walking with the NFB and
invited them to come to one of our chapter meetings and learn more about us.

Everyone have a great week and See you Saturday at the chapter meeting.