[Nfbsatx] Low Vision Walk

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 14 06:43:17 UTC 2010

Hello gentlemen,

    A. Z. Please do your best to be sure this doesn't happen in the future.
I can think of other community activities we could have undertaken rather
than associating ourselves with outfits like this. If the chapter is cut out
of these decisions there's no chance of alternative suggestions to be made.
We don't need our funds going to support organizations who believe they can
make those with no experience with blindness "Experts" by blindfolding them
and expecting them to eat dinner independently. Hopefully our activities
during the walk were of a more positive nature than that. All the best.

Peter Donahue