[Nfbsatx] February 2010 Meeting Minutes Now Available

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 14 07:27:15 UTC 2010

Hello again everyone,

    The minutes of the February 20, 2010 meeting are now available on our
Web Site at:
http://www.nfbsatx.org

    The direct link is:
http://www.nfbsatx.org/members/minutes/min02_10.shtml

    Posting this notice is usually Mary's honor but being that she's
visiting her mother in Arizona and does not have an Internet connection I'm
filling in for her. All the best for a great week ahead.

Peter Donahue

 "Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song