[Nfbsatx] Braille Readers Are Leaders Third Place Winner

Bryan Baldwin bryanbaldwin at grandecom.net
Wed Mar 31 02:46:35 UTC 2010

Congratulations Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbsatx-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbsatx-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Mary Donahue
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:15 PM
To: nfbsatx at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbsatx] Braille Readers Are Leaders Third Place Winner

Hello everyone,

    It is with great news that I inform you that, upon receiving my Braille
Readers Are Leaders winning packet yesterday, I found out that I placed
third in the Expert Braille Readers category. Not only that, I was placed in

a drawing, and one a $50 prize in the Expert category's drawing. Everyone
who participated in the contest received a T-shirt and a certificate of
participation. Since I submitted the contest entry forms by email, I also
received a LED key chain that lights up, and a certificate for being one of
the top three winners in the Expert category. I was on a high for about 24
hours afterwards, but I think I am finally coming down from the mountain. If

I still lived in Austin, I would have to pay a dollar for bragging. I'll let

the other members decide that.

    Anyway, this news is just for your information. Pete may put a notice
about my winning on the Web site, but that's up to you, A.Z. I won't say any

more until it''s certain to put such a notice up.

    At any rate, those are my thoughts for now, and as the moderator, please

keep those discussions coming!

Mary Donahue, Chapter Secretary and List Moderator