[Nfbsatx] Chapter meeting reminder

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 01:08:03 UTC 2010

Don't forget to join us this Saturday from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm at the
DARS office for our monthly meeting. We will have plenty of things to
talk about. You can make your travel arrangements a little later so
that you can sit with us and enjoy a good time after the meeting if
you like. The information is as follows!

------

COME JOIN US!

If you’ve never attended a meeting of the National Federation of the
Blind (NFB), there’s no better time! Come join us at our May meeting.