[Nfbsatx] Invitation to Our Housewarming Party

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 6 01:25:23 UTC 2010

November 5, 2010

Dear friends and colleagues:

            We invite you to come to our pre-holiday housewarming party and
potluck supper on Saturday, November 20, 2010 from 5:00 to 9:00 P.M. at the
residence of Peter Donahue and Mary Jeatran Donahue, 8800 Starcrest Drive,
Apartment 226, San Antonio, Texas 78217

            The purpose of the housewarming party is to have guests take a
tour of our new townhome and to enjoy some good food and fellowship. Gifts
are not necessary, but please bring your favorite dish to make the occasion
a pot luck supper. Spouses and children are welcome.

            Please respond no later than Friday evening, November 19, so we
can get a count of how many will come. You can respond either by sending an
email to the following address:

Braille at satx.rr.com

Or by calling (210) 826-9579.

            Thank you in advance, and we hope to see you on November 20.

Peter and Mary Donahue

Braille at satx.rr.com

Or by calling (210) 826-9579.

            Thank you in advance, and we hope to see you on November 20.

Peter and Mary Donahue

7777

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor