[Nfbsatx] Suggestions Needed for Potluck!

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:32:54 UTC 2010

Hello All:

I am writing you all to look for suggestions of where you think we can
host our potluck. The first option that we had has fallen through do
to the fact that they require a $50.00 rental fee and a $200.00
deposit to todal $250.00, and the only day that they are available is
on the 18.

If you have a suggestion of where you think we can have our potluck on
Saturday December 11, please let me know ASAP so that we can have all
of that set up and we can focus on what we are all going to do for our
Holiday Potluck!

Thank you,

A. Z.